A nonbeliever's SECOND reading of the Bible

A nonbeliever's SECOND reading of the Bible
Hunc tu caveto.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Just a few leftover giants from the time of Moses.  From theholychao.atorium.net
A List of Kings Killed?  (Joshua 12) - Okay, so after the havoc wrought in the previous chapters, it appears that Chapter 12 is an inventory of dead kings.  I read it three or four times, and I admit I can't make much sense of it, so if anyone knows what it means, please tell me.  But, my impression is that Chapter 12 is basically a list of the kings were summarily executed upon the Israelites' victory.

Also interesting is the mention of the remnants of giants, whom are mentioned during a recap of the amount of territory that Moses had conquered.  Gotta love those giants! 

I know a Christian guy that is all about these giants, aka the Nephilim, and really believes they existed.  After all, it's right there in the Bible. And he even has some cool Photoshopped pictures to prove it!

No comments: